Thursday, January 7, 2010

Plans for the future

It is again that time of the year. It's time to reflect on the past year. Check the balance of the year and all that shit. Did you achieve your goals and were the things you did positive or negative. What would you like from the next year. How would you like to develop as a person. All this is crap that does not have any meaning. Things will go as they go and I do not think we have much control over our lives. We just drive on autopilot guided by our sub conciousness. But still we need the illusion of being in control.

Anyhow there are couple of things I'd like see happen this year.

  1. I'd like be less tired than the previous year. (13h work days and 2 jobs tend to get to you)
  2. Find something to study or work place or both
  3. Become a bit nicer person
  4. Lead a healthier life
  5. Blog more
Yep, no I've done everything I say I hate and do not believe in. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment