Thursday, March 11, 2010

No more silent mornings

Now it's official, spring is here. How did I notice you might ask. Well let me tell you.

This morning when I was standing on the bus stop I noticed two things. Firstly my balls were not freezing. That means that the temperature is not -20 Celsius any more, more like -5 or under which is quite bearable. Secondly you can hear birds singing in the trees and they are now longer just singing little beeps, like they do in the winter, but instead you can hear actual exchange of song.

Spring is finally here. GREAT.


PS.

Actually the first thing you notice every morning is the fact that it is light when you wake up. The light part of the day is almost 11 hours long and getting longer. Wonder when we get over twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment