Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm With Coco

I just noticed that the blog entry I wrote in June about Conan O'Brien and his new show has received a lot of hits from the United States during the last week or so. Cool.

Eventhough this argument between NBC and Conan (which is an under statement) has caused a lot of sleepless nights for many people, it has produced a lot of great comedy. The shows have been extremely funny and entertaining and it seems that the writers are not holding back anything.

Anywho the situation for Team Coco looks kinda bleak, at least if you believe the various stories on the media that this Friday would be the last show for Conan as the host for Tonight Show.

I still do not expect Conan to be sacked after this week. I am sure that this episode will make the show more interesting and launch the Tonight Show back to the top of ratings.

Join "I'm With Coco"-group in Facebook today and show your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment